Scratch Out® Liquid
Correction for Light Duty Paint Issues
- Unique micropolishers remove fine scratches, swirls and haze from all auto paint finishes.
- Removes minor paint marks and water spotting quickly and easily.
- Restores paint color, making paint finishes look like new.
- Won’t scratch clear coat paint like conventional rubbing compounds.
- Exclusive non-abrasive liquid formulation is convenient and easy to use.
Package Size: 14 oz
Car Care Tips
Finding a scratch on your car is frustrating. How did it happen? Who did this? Can I fix it? YES! Formula 1 Scratch Out has been trusted for 25 years to remove scratches and restore car finishes. Step 1 is to clean the surface. Formula 1 Wash & Wax is perfect for cleaning and preparing the car surface. Step 2 is to apply Scratch Out to a microfiber cloth and rub into the scratch in a circular motion. Step 3 is flip the cloth to the clean, dry side and buff. Formula 1 Super Shine microfiber is perfect for the job, so make sure you have what you need to fix your scratch.