Restores Color and Shine to Dull, Worn Finishes
- Restores weathered and damaged paint finishes to their original beauty.
- Easily handles the toughest paint problems like scratches, bird droppings, water spots and oxidation.
- Advanced polishing compounds remove surface paint damage without scratching.
- Gives paint a deep, beautiful shine.
- Hand or machine application. Safe for use with orbital buffers or high speed polishing machines.
- Clear coat safe.
Package Size: 16 oz
Car Care Tips
Over the years, all cars lose their shine from sunlight, oxidation and dirt embedded in the clearcoat. But with a little help from Formula 1 Complete Compound, you can restore your car to its showroom shine. First, clean the surface of your car. We recommend using Formula 1 Wash & Wax. Then apply Complete Compound to the surface using a microfiber cloth. Once dry, buff off in a circular motion. Formula 1 Super Shine microfiber is great when using Compete Compound. If you want the newly-restored shine to last, apply a protective coating of Formula 1 premium grade Carnauba Wax after polishing with Complete Compound. Together they will ensure your car looks like new and lasts!
Shake well before using. Wash and dry car. Apply with a clean, soft cloth or terry towel. Apply to section at a time, using overlapping circular motion. Buff with a separate clean, soft cloth or microfiber towel. To protect finish, apply Formula 1 Carnauba Wax. For best results, apply in the shade to a cool surface.